In Honor of Historic Preservation Month, Old House Journal is offering the opportunity to download 5 different pieces of FREE DIY content!
Old House Journal April 18, 2022
Old House DIYer: We've selected reader-recommended articles that lay out the steps required to renew tile grout, refinish cabinets, repair a metal ceiling, and more.
- OLD HOUSE DIYer: Cleaning & Renewing Old Tile Grout - Missing and Crumbling grout, mildew, stains? Here's how to remove the old add the new, and brighten it up.
- OLD HOUSE DIYer: Home-Built Indoor Scaffolds - Safety courses are given on proper use of scaffolding. Inside, though, using a low platform is often safer than a ladder.
- OLD HOUSE DIYer: Refinishing Cabinets - You may not have to replace kitchen cabinets, or even reface them. Refinishing may be enough.
- OLD HOUSE DIYer: Repairing Metal Ceilings - Tin-plate or steel, metal ceilings remain popular because they are inexpensive and highly decorative. The only enemy is rust.
- OLD HOUSE DIYer: Fancy Painted Floors - Borders and checkerboard designs are DIY favorites; you might also try your hand at stenciling or faux effects.
Fill out the form below to access all of the free content.